Please consider doing one of the Tutorials with screencasts.
- It is often necessary to change the font size of the table to match the size of your browser window. Try using the shortcut key combination by consulting your browsers documentation (e.g. use Command,+ in Chrome on OSX to increase your font size). If the tables still look weird try using a different browser. The NRG-CING web site was developed with Chrome 14.0 on OSX and checked with: Firefox (7.0.1 on OSX 10.7.2; 6.0.2 on Ubuntu 11.04), Internet Explorer 9.0 (Windows 7), and Safari 5.1.1 (OSX and Windows)
- PDB entry code (click on to go to NRG-CING report).
- CING green, orange, red score [ 0, 1, 2] for [ good, poor, bad].
- Number of distance restraints from NRG.
- Number of chemical shifts from BMRB.
- Chothia definition for alpha,beta,alpha/beta,coil, and not determined [0,1,2,3,.]. This column can also be used to find entries that do not have a protein chain by selecting the period from the dropdown box below this column.
- Number of chains including water.
- Total number of residues including water.
- Use the Search box to search in any column of the table. Multiple words will both need to be present. E.g. enter '9pcy' to select just the row with entry 9pcy in it.
- Use the dropdown boxes below the table to select only the few discrete values for ROG score and Chothia class.
- Click on the header row of the column to sort by. And again to reverse the order. Sorting on an additional column can be done by pressing the SHIF modifier key while clicking.
- Use the arrow buttons at the bottom right to flip through the pages.
- Use the top left dropdown box to change the number of rows displayed.
The CING reports themselves are documented here.